Machined in house and assembled using only the finest steels and components.
KAK Industry takes pride in producing some of the finest Mil-Spec AR15 bolt carrier groups available, made 100% in house at our MO facility using the latest in robotics manufacturing tech
- Carrier- machined from aircraft/bearing quality 8620 steel, heat treated, ground to perfection, and nitride treated by H&M BlackNitride™
- Profile- M16 full auto profile carrier with correct sear trip placement
- Bolt- Machined from aircraft/bearing quality 9310 steel, heat treated properly, precision ground, and Nitride finished, standard .125 bolt face depth, MPI Tested
- Firing pin- Machined to the mil-spec print from 8740, precision ground, properly heat treated, and chrome plated
- Cam Pin- Nitride treated
- Extractor- Machined enhanced billet extractor - phosphate coated
- Ejector- S7 tool steel ejector and extractor retaining pin
- Gas Key- 4130 steel, nitride treated, precision staked using our hydraulic staking machine
For 7.62x39, 9x39, or similar, designed to run both steel and brass cased ammo
i was going to give it 4 stars on the price until i mag dumped and ran a battery of situation. its a great value no problems and worth the price
Goes bang every time, no matter what kind of ammo.
I bought this for a 7.62 x 39 build i am doing , it had all the modifications necessary to run that ammo correctly. Good price and delivered promptly considering how things are right now.
GEAT QUALITY BCG
Long story short...Awesome product...Installed it in a new build I was doing. Took it out and shot about 120 rounds...worked flawlessly...no complaints from me. Will definitely purchase another when they are back in stock. Thanks for putting out such a great product KAK!!!
High quality at a decent price shipped fast. Highly recommend the BCG and KAK
received my bcg very fast good quality bolt took gun to range ran 150 rd threw gun no malfunctions bcg worked great would recommend kak industry products to anyone looking for high quality firearms parts
Put together a cheap 7.62x39 AR and put this bcg in it. Heard horror stories and seen videos of light primer strikes. Read the details of this bcg and gave it a shot. Ran 70 rounds of GOLDEN TIGER hp through my gun and there were no light primer strikes or extraction issues. My steel casses were all in a 2 foot circle. KAK engraved on outside of bcg and looks good when dust cover is down. Would recommend to anyone. Fair price and fast service even during COVID B.S.
I have a binary trigger on my lower, and this bcg will eat thru steel and brass case just fine, ive put over 3k rounds through it so far and its still going strong. Ill be ordering another for my pistol build soon.