- M16 Auto Profile Carrier Machined from Aircraft/ Bearing Quality 8620 Steel, Properly Heat Treated, Ground to Perfection, BlackNitride Finish by H&M
- Bolt is machined from a single piece aircraft/bearing quality 9310 steel, heat treated properly, precision ground, Shot Peened and MPI’d
- Firing pin is machined to the mil-spec print from 8740, precision ground, and chrome plated
- One Piece Billet Fully Machined Enhanced Extractor, Phosphate coated for Increased reliability and corrosion resistance
- Nitride Cam Pin
- S7 tool steel ejector and extractor retaining pin
- 4130 Gas Key, nitride, precision staked using our hydraulic staking machine
- KAK Carrier Key Screws- T25 drive, Grade 8, Properly Heat Treated
Cody from CS is goated with the sauce. Had an issue and when I wrote in I got a response pretty quickly. No questions asked they paid to get it shipped back and replaced, best customer service.
I ordered this BCG for my CQB build. After the first run I was blown away with its performance. BUTTER. 10/10.
I have a couple of these to replace some older BCG's on a couple rifles that got new barrels. I ended up buying a couple more for my 2 new builds. The coating makes them easy to clean, the gas rings are tight, and they always headspace well on the higher quality barrels. These are my base line of quality when it comes to BCG's for me. The only complaint I have is that I ordered the "Unmarked“ BCG's this most recent time, but they had the logo laser etched into them. I really don't care enough to change it/formally complain about it, so I won't take any stars off. The marking doesn't effect its capability in any way. Overall, I'm happy with them
In this day and time, I couldn't resist purchasing this bolt carrier group. Was of excellent quality, finish and function. I want another one!
Great product hard to find in-stock
I have more than a few of these plus a spare. They are comparable to BCGs at twice the price. The nitride finish when coupled with SLIP lubricants makes for a silky run and quick clean up.
Outstanding fit and finish. I have purchased many of these over the years and have never experienced any issue. Also being nitride coated...clean up is quick.
Very happy with function and finish.
I use this BCG on all my builds. The quality, function, and finish are well worth the amount paid for this BCG. It functions well, I've never had any issues extracting brass or failures of any kind. Nice smooth finish with perfect tolerances making the action very smooth. I would compare this BCG with other higher end manufacturers with an affordable price. Once you try it you will never go with anything else.