KAK Industry AR15 7.2" MLOK Free Float Handguard
Designed and machined here in the U.S.A., KAK's free float AR15 handguards are of exceptional value.
Our twin lug fastening system pulls the handguard firmly against the barrel nut, eliminating handguard deflection, while the anti-rotation tabs guarantee that the handguard is in perfect alignment with your upper receiver. Unlike the pressure clamps used on many handguards, our mounting system ensures that your handguard will not detach from the upper or rotate out of place. Our Handguard design is incredibly rigid in combination with our HD barrel nut and heavy-duty mounting hardware.
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum
- Hard coat anodized
- Full length top picatinny rail
- MLOK attachment slots on all 7 sides
- Steel HD barrel nut – Properly heat treated with phosphate finish uses a standard castle nut wrench or the included barrel nut wrench
- Billet aluminum fastening lugs- Properly heat treated, phosphate finish
- Grade 8 HD fasteners, properly heat treated, black oxide finish, hex head.
- Free float handguard for increased accuracy
- 7.2" overall length, Handguard measurements are true to length
- Weight: 10.4 oz Including hardware
- Internal Diameter- 1.360”
FIREARM GUIDE: FREE FLOAT HANDGUARD INSTALLATION GUIDE
Impressive handguard for the price! Rock solid lockup, and I that it uses a steel barrel nut. It's now my go-to for new builds. Note: It clears a keymo mount suppressor on a 7.5" barrel if you use a DA shim kit for the muzzle device.
I like it! No rough edges. The design gives just enough pic rail and a ton of MLOK. Stout. Fits snugly around the provided barrel nut and locks into place after tightening. I also like the way the handguard remains in place due to the tabs that fit over the upper receiver. Should give years of shooting enjoyment. They also sale for an honest price. Thanks for that. You now have a loyal customer. I will purchase KAK handguards for my next build.
This was an incredible value and one of the easiest installations I've dealt with. One of the best values out there, like almost all of KAK's stuff, it is better than what you pay for. I can't find a single thing wrong with these and I'll probably order them for my next build.
This was going on an inexpensive 22lr so my expectations were it's gonna be good enough for the application. Color me surprised, this thing is actually phenomenal for the price I paid; the rail is extremely rigid, lock up on the barrel nut is solid and whatever coating they have on it feels nice and seems durable. I've paid way more for way less quality so buy with confidence.
Awesome quality in every single piece included. Comes with tooling to torque barrel but as well. Extremely happy with the hand guard and customer service