Mini Milspec AR15 Buffer Tube Kit with Micro M4 Stock- Carbine
For those wanting to make their AR15 as compact as possible. Our Mini Milspec System (based on our Original AR15 CQC system) provides you with a compact buffer system while not affecting reliability while still being able to utilize a Milspec BCG. The M4 stock is taken down from just over 6.5" to 5", Mini Buffer Tube is only 5.25" in length from end of the receiver when installed. The Mini Milspec M4 Stock can collapse completely flush in the last adjustment hole on the buffer tube making the front of the stock flush with the castle nut.
Mini Milspec Buffer Tube with Mini M4 Stock Installed, collapsed configuration- 5 5/8” from back of receiver
Normal Milspec M4 stock with 6 position buffer tube- 7 1/8”
Magpul SL-M will collapse flush with castle nut in 2nd adjustment slot, .5" longer than KAK Mini M4 Stock
The Mini Milspec Buffer System is compatible with 556/223,300 BLK, 762x39, and similar rifle calibers. The weight of these mini buffers and spring rate of the buffer spring mirror the functionality of a traditional carbine buffer weight/ H Buffer weight. Unlike most short buffer tube setups, ours is designed to function with any compatible Milspec bolt carrier group.
- Compatible with 5.56/223, 7.62x39, 300 Blackout, and Similar
- Proprietary Mini 5 Position Buffer Tube extends only 5.25" from the rear of the receiver. Buffer will accept Milspec parts and stocks.
- MiniMilspec Buffer Tube- Hard coat anodized 7075 Impact Extrusion
- Flatwire buffer spring for increased reliability and longer life
- Proprietary mini buffer weighs only 2.5oz- Carbine/ 3.3oz- Heavy and performs like a standard carbine buffer in combination with our flatwire buffer spring
- Mil-spec end plate
- Mil-spec castle nut
NOTE- These M4 stocks have been "chopped" finish on the shortened portion where stock accepts buffer tube may have blemishes that can be sanded off if desired, this is reflected in the cost.