K-SPEC Enhanced AR15 Carrier- Side Vents, Slotted Carrier Rails, Nitride
For enhanced functionality in adverse and rugged conditions such as sand, mud, dirt, and grime. These rail cuts are designed for debris disbursement, resulting in ultra-high functionality in the toughest conditions, including suppressor fouling and foreign contaminates. Strategically located angle cuts in the rails result in fouling and debris being moved into noncritical areas that are not in contact with the receiver and do not affect the function of the firearm.
- Designed to function reliably in the toughest conditions
- Angled Carrier Rail Cuts for flawless function in adverse conditions and prolonged suppressed use aka sandcutter
- Full Auto Profile
- Permatex added between Gas Key and Carrier Mating Surface
- Carrier- 8620 steel, outside rails, bolt runs, and gas bores ground to .0002 tolerances, nitride finish
- Gas key – 4130 steel, heat treated, secured with T25 torx fasteners, torqued to spec, staked with hydraulic staking machine
- 9.5 oz
Machined in house and assembled using only the finest steels and components.
KAK Industry takes pride in producing some of the finest Mil-Spec/ Enhanced AR15 bolt carrier groups available, made 100% in house at our MO facility using Doosan machining centers, Tsugami Swiss turning, and the latest in FANUC robotics combined into an automated cell giving us lights out production capability. In house automated CMM Inspection processes ensure consistent quality.
- Right Hand